Gluten-free two seeds cracker
I was looking for a supplement for our roasted vegetable soup and I wanted something crunchy or crispy. So after looking around my cupboard and fridge, I chose my ingredients and baked my gluten-free seeds cracker.
The milled flaxseeds or linseeds provide omega-3 healthy fat and fibre, while the pumpkin seeds are high in most of the B vitamins, and vitamins C, D, E, and K.
- 1 tablespoon milled flaxseeds or linseeds.
- 3 tablespoon water (at room temperature).
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds.
- pinch of sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Line a baking square tray with parchment paper or lightly grease a baking try with coconut oil.
- In a bowl add the flaxseeds and water, whisk and let to rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin seeds into the flaxseeds mixture and whisk.
- Place the mixture over the baking tray and make the big biscuit. You can spread the mixture with a spoon.
- Sprinkle a bit of sea salt over the biscuit.
- Bake the cracker for 10 minutes on each side or until it’s completely dry and you can easily remove it from the baking tray.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Wrap it one on wax paper and store in an air container.
* You can make your cracker with your favourite seeds or nuts.
**Cooking time depends on your oven.