CHIPOTLE Pork Tenderloin
This recipe is a good choice because you will have an excellent source of iron and zinc from the pork, along the beta-caroteno, fibre, vitamin A from the carrots and a great source of energy, vitamin C, B vitamins and potassium from the potatoes.
Plus all these benefits, the smoky flavour of Kankun® Chipotle Mild Sauce will add a special touch to this preparation.
- 350 gr pork tenderloin fillet.
- 2 carrots, washed and peeled.
- 4 baby salad potatoes, washed.
- 2 red onions.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme.
- 4 teaspoon KANKUN® Chipotle Mild sauce (or add to taste).
- 1 cup passata.
- ½ cup water.
- salt (optional).
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Remove pork tenderloin of any connective tissue.
- Rub tenderloins completely with the marinade. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker. Add onions and sweat gently for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Place tenderloin grill until golden, turning once, about 5 minutes per side.
- Pour in the passata and water. Once boiling, add the carrots and potatoes, close the lid and bring up to high pressure. Cook for 10 minutes, and then release the pressure quickly.
- Let pork sit for a moment before slicing and serving.